Linking up with Hallie at Moxie Wife for Five Favorites!
1. The Starbucks "study" date I'm on with my lovely husband. I'm reminiscing back to my University days where friends and I would have study dates for hours on end at Starbucks. Fast forward to today and I'm blogging/reading while Joel does the studying. I like it this way better. Favorite #1b: Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
2. Small town life: a guy studying at a nearby table just asked the stranger next to him to keep an eye on his stuff (two laptops, nice looking headphones, book bag and books) while he ran to the bathroom. I will continue to believe in the goodness of humanity.
3. I love these gloves. They were a bit pricey to buy (for rubber gloves) but I've had them for over 6 months now and they are in great shape. And the cuffs really do work to keep the water out!
4. I bought this spray the other day on the recommendation of an internet post (somewhere out there in the big world wide web that I now can't find - sorry!). The poster compared it to Aveda's Curl Control spray which is what I had been using but have run out of it can't bear the thought of spending that on hair products ever again. Well I used this one today and I loved it! It curled my hair beautiful and it truly did appear windswept and "beachy". And when I bought it at Walmart I only paid $6!
5. This tote is making a great purse right now! Love how it holds up and how resistant it is. I've been able to wipe off any dirt that gets on it easily and it's not cheap fake leather that'll just peel like some recent purchases.
Visit Moxie Wife for more favorites!